Thursday, January 25, 2007

This morning I was in time for the register; then it was playing in time; there was going to be an assembly, but it was cancelled, but we did it later. After playing in, it was playing out time; I played with Olivia - we were singing and dancing Girl's Aloud songs. Then we went back in and it was assembly time; I saw my friends Brianie and Malissa - they are big girls.

When we went back to class, I had my milk with orange, and we played some more - then it was lunch. For lunch I had chicken, pasta and gravy and for pudding I had raisin pudding, but a different type of raisin pudding. When we played out after lunch, Chester got hit by Jake - Chester wanted to be at the front, and he was saying it rudely, but Brianie said no so Chester said please, and Jake pushed him and he wouldn't let Jake get to the front so Jake hit him in the eye. When we went back in it was register time, and then it was playing in time, but Chester went home - poor Chester.

I read my wordboxes for Mr Collier, he gave me wordbox number 18. He also gave me a book with high frequency words which I have to learn how to spell - without looking!

I went to after school club today, and Rebecca's tooth fell out - there was blood on it.

No comments: