Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For breakfast I had ham and cereal and some bagel. After that I went to school. I took a French book and a crystal (which is a type of rock). When I got to school they were already doing registration. After that it was playing in time - I just looked in my book. Then it was playing out time. I did loads of things when I played out. After that it was milk time and then PE time. In PE I played dodge ball and this game with music where you have to do what the music does - when it is angry music you have to do angry moves, and then it is grumpy music you have to do grumpy moves, and when it is jelly music you have to do jelly moves. After that we washed our hands and then it was dinner time.

I had a Sunday dinner today; sausage, roast potatoes and cauliflower and gravy - for pudding I had ginger pudding and custard; then we played out - I played shouting at the boys with the big girls. Then we went back in. I did my word-boxes this afternoon - I'm on number 17 now. After that it was going home time; I went to after school club today.

No comments: