Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was register time - I brought my dinner money and had to take it to the office on my own. I gave it to Mrs Kennedy. Mr Collier and Mrs Peacock were both away - they were locked in their houses. They had lost their keys and they had to pay for someone to drill their doors down. Mrs Hodgeson and Mrs Gibbon were the only ones in. Mrs Gibbon did the register; I said 'good morning Mrs Gibbon'. After that it was playing in time;I played singing and dancing Girls Aloud. After that it was milk time; I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet and my job was to go in the cupboard that we are not allowed to go in and get the straws and I put the straws in the milk. We had an orange with our milk today. While we were having our milk, Mrs Hodgeson phoned Mr Collier to see where he was - he was still in his house! Locked in!

After milk it was playing out time, and when we went back in it was PE. I played dodge ball today; I'm not very good at it! I don't want to play it ever again. I never win. After PE we went back to play for a bit and then it was dinner time. For dinner I had chicken with pineapple, carrots, gravy and for pudding I had ginger pudding. After that I played outside with the big girls.

I did my reading books this afternoon.

No comments: