Monday, January 22, 2007

This morning I got to school on time for registration. M Collier was poorly today, but Mrs Gibbon is better. Mrs Peacock did the register and I said 'good morning Mrs Peacock' when she said my name. Then it was swapping time. I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet; we read a story about snow white - we went in the corridor where the little children aren't allowed to go because it was too noisy. After that it was playing in time; I didn't want to play anywhere, so I just sat on the carpet. Then it was playing out time; Ellis, Kaine and Olivia all played Numberjacks with me - even Chester; everyone was playing it. Everyone in the whole wide world!

When we went back in it was milk time; I had a pear with my milk. Then we played in some more; I was trying to choose what to play - I forgot to make a snow flake. After that it was dinner time. I had chili today with cucumber - one dinner lady does the each side, and another dinner lady does the main food. For pudding I had an ice bun.

This afternoon I played outside with the big girls - we just sat there talking. Then we went back in for register. Then it was swapping time again, and after that we played. I did my shapes - all of them; even a hexagon and a hexagram - do you know what a hexagram is? A six pointed star!

Bye bye.

No comments: