Monday, January 15, 2007

This morning it was very late when I woke up (Zzz). I was excited though because I was going to wear my new trousers to school today. When I got to school Mrs Peacock was already doing the register. I was in yellows, so I stayed on Mrs Peacocks carpet. I think I saw Mrs Hodgeson doing alphabet - she was saying 'the sound is a the name is eh, the sound is t, the name is tee' but we didn't do that on our carpet. There wasn't any assembly today, so after registration we played inside. I played with some dice, but the dice didn't have any numbers on it, so I kept getting zero (and confused). Then it was tidy up time and then sitting on the carpet. After that it was playing out time; Chester annoyed me outside because be went nah-nah-ne-nah-nah to me; that's not nice isn't it daddy.

When we went back in it was milk time. I had carrots with my milk today. After that we played in some more, and then it was dinner time - we were a bit late washing our hands for dinner. For dinner I had turkey with wedges, broccoli and gravy with plain sponge and custard for pudding. After that I played out - then I went back in and it was register time. After register we sat on the carpet and Mrs Peacock taught us some French. We had some crescents with jam on it (yummy), and we learnt some French words Bonjour, Merci, and I learnt how to count up to 5 in French - but I've forgotten now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq.

Uncle Paul