Monday, January 29, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came into school. Then it was register time. Mrs Peacock did the register this morning. After that it was playing in time; I played in the maths area - I was looking at magic dice which didn't have numbers on them; Stevie and I were playing with these magic dice - we put them up our sleeves, and when we put them back down they had numbers on! After that it was playing out time - I played 'I'm miss attitude and I say whatever' with the big girls.

When we went back in we had our milk (carrots) and played inside for a bit. Then it was lunch time. I had spicy curry for my lunch today with rice and mixed vegetables; it even had baby sweetcorn in it. For pudding I had apple sponge with custard. Then we played outside.

When we went back in we had the register and then it was Jake's being naughty time! He was being very naughty with Ellis today. Today I made this calender for Mr Collier which shows the different weathers; sunny, rainy, windy, snowy - I forgot cloudy! I'll have to do that tomorrow.

No comments: