Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This morning I was very late. When I arrived at school, the door was already locked and I had to go through reception and sign into the late book. When I got to the classroom, all the children were already getting ready to go to assembly. Mrs Peacock said 'get your coat off Nadia'. In assembly, Chester gave a coin to Christopher, Christopher gave the coin to Chester and they had no idea what to do, and I was in the middle between the two of them and we didn't know what to do and I thought we should give it to the assembly teachers, then Mrs Peacock saw another coin, and we both took the coins to the person who was doing assembly. After assembly, it was playing in time; I made a French flag - red, white and blue, and after that it was milk time. I had an apple with my milk today.

There wasn't a playing out time today - it's so hard when there isn't a playing out time. After milk it was watching TV time - we watched Robin Hood and Little John. After that it was lunch time. For lunch I had pizza with croquette potatoes and carrot sticks with salad cream, and for pudding I had apple crumble. I had a drink with mine as well. Then it was playing out time, and we girls were saying "I'm miss attitude and I say 'whatever'." I was playing with the big girls.

This afternoon I played inside and then outside and then it was home time.

No comments: