Friday, January 05, 2007

This morning I had breakfast; I had rice crispies, ham and a drink and then went in daddy's car to school. We were a bit early and had to wait for the bell to go. I had a go on the scooter while we were waiting. Then, when the bell went, Miss Gibbon opened the door, and then it was register time. After register it was assembly; we lined up for assembly, Mrs Giles was going to have a brown bin and she had to plant lots of things, and put all the grass and those things in the brown bin and it was going to turn into soil. She also told us that if we leave the tap on when we go out of the room, we might waste water, and then there wouldn't be anything to drink - nothing at all.

Then it was playing in time. I can't remember what I played. Then it was playing out time; I played numberjacks with Chester. Then we went back in and had our milk. With my milk I had an orange and a biscuit. I had one orange, one full biscuit and one half biscuit. Then we playing in for a bit, and then it was dinner time. For dinner I had fish, chips, cucumber and tomato sauce. For pudding I had yogurt. After dinner we went out to play, and some big girls were chasing Chester and me pulling faces at us - we spent the rest of the break time chasing them and spying on them - we were creeping around.

This afternoon, we played inside; we made some snowflakes with Mrs Peacock, and then I did my reading book with Mr Collier. After that we had to tidy up because the best person who tidied up would get to do a talent. Chester and I did the best tidying up, so we did the talent; we sang 'I'm a Greedy Crocodile' and 'John Brown had a little Crocodile', and we got a lollipop. Then daddy came to pick me up.

No comments: