Friday, January 26, 2007

Today was a special day at school - we all had to dress up as characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I went as Snow White. When I got to school Mr Collier was dressed up as a dwarf, and Miss Gibbon and Mrs Hudgon were dressed up as Snow White as well. All the girls were dressed up up as Snow White except for Ellie, who was dressed up as the evil queen. There was one prince, and loads of dwarfs.

After register, we had assembly; all the other children were dressed up as well, some were dressed up as witches, some were dressed up as monsters, and some were dressed up as Flat Stanley. One of the teachers was a witch, and when we lifts hit hat off, he was bald. After assembly, we went back to the class and had our pictures taken, and then we played inside; I just walked around actually. Before we went outside to play, Mr Collier put on the record 'Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to work we go'. I played princesses outside with Charlie and Ruby.

When we went back in, it was milk time, I had an orange with my milk today; then we played in some more. For lunch I had sausage, chips, beans and for pudding I had chocolate pudding. I played outside, and I played princesses again - I was looking for Alex's earing as too because it was a clip earing and had fallen out.

This afternoon we watched a film of Snow White - it was really good. Mommy picked me up today.

No comments: