Friday, January 19, 2007

We were on time for school today. When I got there, Mr Collier hadn't started the register. After register it was assembly time. When we got back to class I swapped carpets - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's we did some sounds and the names of the letters. After that we played in and then it was playing out time. I played with Becky and Sarah and Chester; we played 'I'm Mrs Attitude and I say whatever'.

When we went back in it was milk time - orange. And then we played in for a bit before lunch. For lunch I had fish, potatoes and salad cream and sweetcorn and for pudding I had raspberry and strawberry pudding. After that we played out for a bit.

The afternoon, we had register; I took the register back to the office. When I got back, Mr Collier said I should try and write my whole name without copying it, and I did; I've brought it home with me. Mommy picked me up today.

No comments: