Thursday, January 25, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. Then it was register time - then I swapped; I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet. I played inside - I did nothing at all. Then it was playing out time; I played with the big girls, we were running about. Then we went back in and had our milk with a pear. I didn't just eat the bottom of the pear, I took the stork out and ate the top as well, and I took the seeds out and ate the middle and everyone wondered where my pear was! That's spooky. After milk it was playing in time, then dinner.

For lunch I had chicken in a sauce and potato wedges and cucumber and salad cream. For pudding I had yogurt - I didn't have the crumble today because it was bacon crumble - bacon crumble! What sort of madness is that?

This afternoon, I played out and then went back in for register. Stevie and I went into the workshop and we did some fab things; we were making some bears, but we haven't finished them yet. Daddy picked me up today.

No comments: