Thursday, January 18, 2007

I was very early today. When I arrived, they hadn't even started registration. After registration, I swapped - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. Then it was playing in time; I played with the play dough making models of pigs and people and little animals. After that it was break time - we didn't go out because it was too windy, so we had our milk instead. With my milk I had banana - I gave the banana's out and helped people peal them.

After milk I played inside some more and then it was dinner time. For dinner I had tuna pasta, jacket potato and lettuce with salad cream, and for pudding I had rice pudding. When we played out after dinner I was trying to stop some boys. I said 'girls rule - boys are cruel'. Then we went back in. Then it was register time and I said 'good afternoon Miss Peacock', and then it was swapping time. I was on Mr Collier's carpet, and we did some adding up. Then it was playing in time. I played with the play dough again. Then I drew a picture of some horses. After that I had to do my word boxes, and then it was sitting on the carpet time. My daddy came to pick me up today because it was so windy.

No comments: