Thursday, January 11, 2007

For breakfast I had rice crispies and a drink. Then we went to school. Mrs Peacock was doing the register this morning. After that it was assembly; Mr Collier did the assembly today, he was talking about extinct animals. When we went back to the class, we played inside for a bit and then we had milk - we didn't play out today because it was rainy. With my milk I had bananas (bananas are for monkeys - the children are monkeys - even the teachers are monkeys because they eat bananas. Anyway, we are all types of monkeys because we are all human beings).

After milk I made a flag with two fairies on it and gave it to Mrs Hodgeson - she gave me a team point for doing the flag. Then it was dinner time. For dinner I had chicken, roast potatoes, cauliflower and gravy and for pudding it was rice pudding. I said please and thank-you to the dinner ladies. After dinner we played inside because it was still raining. I watched a programme about Robin Hood instead.

This afternoon I played in the maths area, then we played outside because it had stopped raining.

No comments: