Tuesday, January 09, 2007

For breakfast I had rice crispies and ham and fruit juice, then I went to daddies car and went to school. Then it was register time and after that it was playing in time. After playing in time it was milk time- that's crazy isn't it - then it was PE time. In PE we did a fox chasing a rabbit, and some other games. After that it was playing out time; I can't remember what I played or who I played with. When we went back in we played for a bit and then it was dinner time; it was like a Sunday dinner today - turkey, mashed potato and spaghetti with gravy and for pudding I had carrot cake and custard. After lunch we had to play inside because it was a rainy day.

This afternoon we played in and I made an England flag and made some snowflakes for the big girls - I haven't finished my England flag yet - I'm still working on it. After that I did some word boxes with Mrs Peacock and Mrs Peacock gave me wordbox 15, and then I'll get wordbox 16 and then I won't get any more until I'm 6.

Today was after school club. Bye bye and I hope you have a good time - la la la.

No comments: