Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. Today was another day at holiday club - when daddy had dropped me off, we played inside and then it was snack time - I had a sandwich and a drink and some crackers. Then we played some more. We were practising dancing, and I did my favourite song. When I was still playing, Trina came in; Kelly and Gain and Emma used to go to Acrewoods (my old nursery) and that's where Trina works now. Then it was dinner time; for dinner I had beans on toast.

In the afternoon we did some more dancing - Alex and me didn't even get a chance to do our dancing show - we were going to skip all around - we were both at left and right and we were skipping passed each other, then we skipped to their side like this. The big girls did a Peter Pan show earlier and we wanted to do a show as well but we didn't have time.

No comments: