Wednesday, January 10, 2007

For breakfast I had rice crispies, ham and some bagel with cream cheese - that was a nice breakfast. Then I got dressed and went to school. When I got to school Mr Collier asked me about my wordboxes - daddy had told him that I was a bit upset about them last night. Mr Collier told me that there were loads more to do. Then it was register time, and then swapping time. I was on Mr Collier's carpet because I'm on yellows. Then we played inside - and then it was playing out time; I played with all the big girls and Chester - Chester was trying to wet us and all the girls were trying to run away - we had a good hiding place; a corner where no one can see you. After that, we went in and had our milk - I had a carrot with my milk. Then it was playing in time; we went on my blog and I saw the picture of me in my party dress. Then it was lunch time.

For dinner I had vegetable rice, chips and sweetcorn with salad cream, and for pudding I had apple crumble. Then we played out; I played numberjacks with Chester - I was 5, Chester was 4. This afternoon we had register and then swapping - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's - we were doing all maths, and I knew an easy bit of maths - how to make 7 and 9 (3 x 3 = 9 and 4 + 3 = 7, 1 + 6 = 7). When I was choosing I went to the maths area and did some more maths and showed Mrs Hodgson and Mr Collier them. Then it was home time.

No comments: