Monday, December 04, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then Mr Collier did the register and we went to assembly. When we were in the line to go to asembly, the sun was shining so bright that I couldn't see anything, and my eyes were watering. Then, after assemby, we went back to the classroom and played inside. I played with the ice - did you know there was ice today? I told Chester that he shouldn't touch the ice because his hands will turn into water - he was just screaming. Then it was milk time actually - no playing out time for me today - I only played out at lunch time today. With my milk we had tangerines.

After milk it was dinner time. Today I had sausages, a yorkshire pudding (you were only allowed yorkshire puddings with sausages today), and wedges and carrots and gravy. For pudding I had yogurt (it was raisen pudding today - that's why I had the yogurt).

After lunch I played outside - I played Numberjacks, but Chester wasn't playing it; only me and Sussanne; Sussanne was getting brain game because I was caught in a trap (we were just pretending). Then we went back to the classroom, and we sat on Mr Collier's carpet - I did bells today - they have these colours and you press them and they make a bell noise. Then it was playing in time. Then I did my wordboxes with Mr Collier. I did wordbox 10, and then he got wordboxes 11 and 12 - I did those with him as well. Then it was going home tiome - I went to after school club today.

No comments: