Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was register time; after that it was playing in time - I was walking around for a bit and then I found somewhere to play, but I can't remember what it was. After that it was play time; we didn't have time to play anything - I was too busy running around asking people if they wanted to play numberjacks. Then we went back in and went to the hall to practise our school play. You'll never believe what I'm having on my head at the school play - a crown! You didn't know that did you? I'm even going to have a star on the top of my crown. The kings are going to have crowns as well. After that we went back for our milk - today we had carrots. After that it was lunch time; I had tuna pasta, cucumber with salad cream and carrot cake for pudding.

You won't believe what Mrs Gibbon did in the afternoon when we came in. She made the crowns for the kings and me - I've got glitter on my crown and the kings have - no one else has got a crown. And then it was going home time. Bye bye.

No comments: