Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. Mr Collier did the register, and then we went to assembly. Miss Atkinson's class did a play; there was a king who had a magic cupboard that was made out of glass, and it had lots of gold. Some baddies smashed the cupboard and took the gold, but the servants found the gold and the smashed pieces, and the baddies were sent to the dungeon.

After assembly I played inside with Chester; we played with the play dough making pancakes. After that it was playing outside time; we played fireman Sam, but Chester pushing me down in the playground 2 times, and Joshua pushed me down 1 time. So that makes 3 times altogether.

After that we watched a programme on TV, Mr Tambo, but there was no sound, and Mr Collier tried to fix it and he did - that's the good news. The programme had lots of Mr Tambo's on it, and at the end, Mr Collier wanted to do the song one more time, so he put it back on, sang the song and then said 'Thank you Mr Tambo, your the best'.

Then it was milk time, today we had pears or bananas with our milk, I chose a pear, because Chester and I don't like bananas; actually, I like bananas, but I was just teasing him - Chester's not my boyfriend anymore - well Chester I'm sorry I punched you today, but it was an accident.

After that it was lunch time, for lunch I had vegetable pasta with potato wedges and pineapple, and for pudding I had rice pudding. Then we played outside, I played Luna Jim with Chester - he was my friend again now - I'm feeling really sorry that I punched him.

In the afternoon, we all went to the hall and I saw three firemen. They were telling us how to be safe around fires, and they told us about buckets, and we played a game, and a fire officer did a rhyme about a lighter, but I don't remember the rhyme, but I do remember the last two lines '...do not touch, it will hurt you very much.' They showed us what they wear, and they were going to show us their fire engine but there was a real fire, so they had to go.

No comments: