Monday, November 27, 2006

This morning Mr Collier was already doing the register when I arrived, and had even gone passed my name. Then it was swapping time on the carpet - I had to go on Mrs Hudson's carpet because I was in the yellow group; I'm in the yellow group first, but later in the day I'm in the red group. If you're in yellows or blues you go on Mrs Hudson's carpet, and if your in greens or reds, you stay on Mr Collier's carpet, then, in the afternoon, we're on a different carpet, and reds and greens go on Mrs Hudson's carpet and the yellows and blues on Mr Collier's carpet. Some people forget what colour they are, and they have to stay on Mr Collier's carpet.

On Mrs Hudson's carpet, she taught us something, and then we played inside. Someone lied today - about me at tidy-up time - they said Nadia messed up the workshop, and I said 'I didn't do it' and the teacher was really confused; Stevie said that Nichol messed it up, but she didn't - everyone was saying that other people had messed it up, but they hadn't; that's strange isn't it?

Then it was playing outside time; today I played with Chester and Jake. We played Lazy Town; do you know how you play it? Sporticus has lost his memory - it's that Robby Rotten. Then we went back in and had our milk; with milk I had apples. Then it was lunch time. For lunch I had meatballs, jacket potatoes and carrots with gravy and for pudding I had raisin pudding with custard - I liked it today. After that I played out; we played sneaky spies and then numberjacks; we sang 'in an ordinary sofa in an ordinary room....'

This afternoon Mrs Gibbon was our teacher. She did the register and then we played for a bit, and then we went to the hall to practice our nativity play. Maisey weed in her pants in the hall. We practiced our songs and people said things. Then it was home time. I went to after school club today.

No comments: