Thursday, November 09, 2006

This morning I was very sensible when I went in. Then it was register time. After that it was assembly - it was Mrs Hudson's and Mr Collier's assembly today, and all the colourful lights were flowing around, and the straight lights weren't on. They talked about people who had presents that were far away, and they didn't have money, so people gave them presents in shoe boxes.

Then we went back to the classroom and then played outside - we didn't have time to play numerjacks again today. Oh, it was milk time before that I had bananas and milk; they didn't have any milk for Suzanne, Stevie and me today.

After that it was dinner time - for dinner I had macaroni cheese,potatoes and sweetcorn and for pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spooky spoon is plastic! check this out - spooky spoon song