Thursday, November 16, 2006

This morning we had to leave the house a bit early because we had to take mommy to a very important meeting. After we dropped her off, daddy took me to school. I really wanted to bring my piano to school but daddy wouldn't let me. I was the first one in this morning. After registration, we went to assembly. Today Erin was sick in assembly - that was the most interesting part of assembly this morning. When we got back we played inside; I did some writing. I wrote 'look at the rainbow' - there were 2 rainbows on the picture.

After that we played outside - we didn't play any games today - just spinning around with a girl but I don't know her name - it might Stella or Bella. After that we went back in and Mr Collier gave out the milk - today we had carrots.

After that it was lunch - I had meat, cauliflower and rice and for pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard. After lunch I played outside with Chester - I didn't have a go on any bike, but I wanted to go on the red scooter but Sam didn't let me.

This afternoon we did afternoon register and then watched Justin on the computer white board. Then we did a picture on the board. After that it was home time - mommy picked me up today.

No comments: