Sunday, November 26, 2006


Yesterday was my birthday. It was a special day because some people that go to a different school went to my party! I woke up very early in the morning because I was excited. When I went downstairs, there were lots and lots of presents on the table. I couldn't believe it was my birthday - it was really fan-dozzy-tastic. Nanny and grandad came to our house, and they had brought presents from uncle Paul, auntie Julie and nanny and grandad. I got a Glitterator, a Bratz face to put makeup on, and a cool Bratz cd player. After I opened my presents, I got ready for my party and we went down to fun city!
All my friends came to the party and we had a great time. It was fan-bibby-tastic. We played on the slides and even daddy and grandad had a go on the slide - daddy even went on the orange slide where he thinks the monsters are - there's no monsters really, it's not true, dad's wrong.
After playing, we had our dinner - I had chips and sausages with loads of tomato sauce. Then the lady brought my birthday cake and I brew out the candles - first 4 candles and then 1 with the second blow. After that, we went home and I unwrapped all my presents that I got from the party. I got loads of cool things. After that I played with my new things - I glitterated everything even my family - daddy is still glitterated, I can see lots of glitter on him.
After that we had our tea - pizza, salad and olives - well, I only had the garlic, and then nanny and grandad said that I should go with them to the hotel for a sleepover. We drove to the hotel, and went up to the room. There was a special light in the hotel which needed a card to work, I put my new care bear against the light for a couple of minutes, and then removed the card and all the lights went out, but my care bear was still glowing - she is called Glowy. Then we went to bed - I went fast asleep straight away.

No comments: