Friday, November 24, 2006

This morning I went in very nicely. I was very happy today because it is a special day because nanny and grandad were coming to pick me up. After registration we went to assembly. There were people in the big book - it wasn't me, but I didn't mind because all the people are good, but they have to choose the ones that are really good to go in the big book. Then they were talking about stuff - I can't remember what it was - then they did the small book of team points; the most team points was a different class, and we were really sad because we haven't won the trophy for ages. After assembly we played inside, then Mr Collier told us that we should get ready to go to the post office. Mr Collier wrote two letters; one to Father Christmas and one to come back to our school. Then we all walked to the post office and posted the letters. We went inside the post office to buy the stamps, and then we posted them in the postbox. Then we went back to the school and played inside for a bit more.

Then it was playing outside time; we played numberjacks again. I was 5, Chester was 6, lots of other people were playing as well like Paige who was 7. After that, we went back in and had our milk - I had an orange with mine. Then it was dinner time. For dinner I had fish, potatoes, cucumber and chocolate pudding with custard.

After dinner we played outside for a bit, then we went in - this afternoon we practiced the nativity play, I was the north star, I put my arms in the air and sparkled on the big stage. Then we went back to the classroom and waited on the carpet for moms and dads. My nanny and grandad came to pick me up today.

No comments: