Tuesday, November 28, 2006

We were very, very late today - the traffic was very bad. When I got into school they had already done the register, and they had been counting and everything - they even marked me and Mathew as not there - that's not good is it?

This morning we played Lazy Town - we played it very nicely; it was a change today because it was milk time and then playing out time - that's very strange isn't it? I don't know why we had a change. With my milk I had tangerine. When we went to play outside we played Numberjacks because Chester was all on his own playing it, so we decided to join him. I was 5, and Chester was 6. After that, we went in and it was dinner time; I had sausage, vegetables, cauliflower and roast potatoes with gravy, and for pudding I had rice pudding.

After dinner I played outside; I had to play Numberjacks because Chester wanted to play it. Then we went in and sat on the carpet for registration - when Mr Collier said 'Nadia Dawson' I said 'good afternoon Mr Collier', Stevie said 'yes Mr Collier' and Dominic just said 'yes'. Then Mrs Hudson taught me something - I can't remember what it was. And then it was playing inside time. Mr Collier did my soundbook with me - I did well. He even gave me wordbox ten. After that it was home time.

No comments: