Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This morning, I was very wonderful when I came in. I gave Mr Collier my dinner money and also my blogspot address. Then it was register. Today there were 22 people in class. The it was assembly, we saw the clean gang, and sang the song 'we are the clean gang, we are the clean gang, we are the clean gang we clean you every day.' The clean gang were models, there was soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, knit comb, brush, comb, powder, scrubbing brushes. We also watched a video with a naughty boy and the clean gang who sorted him out.

Then we went back to the classroom and played, then it was time to play outside; we didn't have time to play Numberjacks because Chester didn't let me put the screen on. Then we went back in and went for PE. We played baked beans, dodge ball and catch the feather. Then we went back for our milk - today we had an apple with our milk. Then it was dinner time, today I had jacket potatoes, croquet potatoes and sweetcorn with salad cream and for pudding I had strawberry sponge with custard. Then we played Luna Jim outside.

No comments: