Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then Mr Collier did the register then we played inside for a bit and then we went to assembly. In assembly they talked about some girls and boys that used to go to Lower Wortley, but they weren't doing road safety with their seat belts and not crossing the road with their mommy and daddy. Then we played outside - we played numberjacks; I was 8 today - Chester was 6, and Ruby was 7. After that we went in and played numberjacks again, and then we chose Jake to be 0. Another boy caller Euan was going to be 1, and those two boys were in trouble because 1, 2 and 0 are trouble.

Then it was milk time - I had 25 pears - then it was lunch time. for lunch I had pizza, chips cucumber and salad cream and for pudding I had rice pudding. Then we played outside, and then we went back in. This afternoon we did a nativity about baby Jesus - we went to the hall, and we chose out parts in the play - someone needed to be the north star, and the teachers chose me (I put my hand up really high so that I would be chosen). Then we practiced the songs and we did the play. I was the north star and I lead all the other stars and I lead the kings to Bethlehem. Then it was playing outside time - today it was raining so we couldn't, and there was a picture of a little girl and some naughty boys pushed her over on the path, and there was another picture of two girls whispering something - the pictures were on Mrs Hudson's carpet. Then we played inside. I went to after school club today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear North Star
Just one more sleep,then you go to school and when its home time we will be there to meet you.
We are so excited! Can't wait
Lots and lots of love
Nannie and Grandad xxxx