Thursday, November 02, 2006

This morning I was very sensible when I went in. When Mr Collier had finished doing the register, I took the register back to the office with Ellie Beavers. Today I took my sea creature book into school. Then it was play time outside - today Chester and I played numberjacks; I was number 5 and he was number 6. When there was a call, we ran to the screen and Chester said 'hold on I'm putting it on screen' and everything was going wrong and we were solving the problems, and spooky spoon was doing some of the problems, zero did some of the problems and that vacuum man did some of the problems, and the problem blob.

Then it was milk time. I had 1 pear today. After that it was lunch. Today I had wedges and some chicken and some sweetcorn with gravy and for pudding I had apple crumble with custard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate spooky spoon

Anonymous said...

Dear Nadia

I'm glad you like Numberjacks. I helped to make the programme.

All the best

Chris Ellis
chris@chrisellis.net