Friday, April 27, 2007

This morning I brought in a CD with Bratz music on it because today is talent day. We had register and then went to assembly. Mrs Giles sand a song with us about God. Then we went back to class and it was swapping time; I was on Mr Collier's carpet today. Then it was playing in time and then playing out time. When it was lining up time, I was in the line and someone said my lip was bleeding, so I touched my lip and there was some blood! When we went back in it was milk time (oranges today). We played some more and then it was dinner time.

For lunch I had fish fingers - everyone else has pizza, but I had fish fingers - I had three of them. I had chips, beans and tomato sauce and for pudding I had chocolate pudding.

This afternoon we had talent - I danced to my Bratz and I won a sweety.

No comments: