Friday, April 20, 2007

This morning I had to remember to tell Mr Collier 'Hawaii five o' so I kept on saying it all the way to school, and when I arrived, I said to Mr Collier 'Hawaii' and we both said together 'five o'. After register we went to assembly, and I won a prize for my drawing of a fairy. I had to go to the front and choose which Easter egg I wanted - everyone was clapping for me.

After assembly, we went back to class and swapped - I was on Mrs Gibbon's carpet. We played inside and then had our milk - oranges today. After that it was playing outside time. I didn't chase Tom today at all, I just spoke to him about the competition because Tom won as well. After break, we went back in and played some more.

For lunch I had sausage, chips, baked beans and tomato sauce and for pudding I had chocolate pudding. Then it was playing out time - I didn't go on the slide at all because it was wet, so I coloured in; but Chester was taking all of the crayons. We went back in and played Simon Says - I was Simon. Then it was register time. This afternoon I had a reading test and I managed to read all the words except for 'my'. A drew a fairy as well.

No comments: