Monday, April 23, 2007

This morning it was register time and then swapping time - I was on Mr Collier's carpet today. Then I did some work with Mrs Gibbon; I had to fill in these pages with 'ig' - we had to write down the character's names from a story, and they all had 'ig' in them. It took me past playing in time, past tidy up time and I was still doing it when people were having their milk and I had to have my milk later; and I didn't even have time to put my name on it! I had an apple with my milk today.

After milk it was playing out time - no chasing today; just saying things. Then we went back in and played some more. For lunch I had a big fish and some garlic bread with wedges and sweetcorn and for pudding I had sponge with apple, but no custard today. When we played out I did a picture of some flowers in a vase, and then we went back in.

This afternoon in Koosh I cuddled Ryan.

No comments: