Monday, April 16, 2007

This morning I was excited to see Mr Collier and all my friends after the holiday. Stevie had been to the seaside, and she brought in some stones from the beach, but one of the stones was a starfish leg! Poor starfish - it's only got four legs now - it's not a starfish any more, it must be a table fish!

When I went in it was register time and after that it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. After swapping time we played inside, and then it was milk time - no fruit today, and then playing out time. I was clumsy today - I knocked Tom over by accident - we didn't cry but we both hurt ourselves. When we went back in, a boy called Jonathan from year two came into our class because he had been so naughty. We had to sit next to Mr Collier doing nothing at all. We played until lunch time.

Today for lunch I had horrible stew with potatoes and carrots and for pudding I had plain sponge with custard. The stew is so horrid that I feel sick even when I just think about it. I chose it by accident - I'm never choosing that ever again!

After lunch it was playing out time, and then when we went back in and had our register, Mr Collier asked us about the exciting things we did over the holiday; I told everyone about the Bratz concert, visiting nanny and grandad and visiting aunty Julie; Isaac said he went to have a picnic, and Dominic said he went to Asda.

Today it was after school club.

No comments: