Friday, March 30, 2007

This morning I wore my easter bobble to school. I showed it to Mr Collier - he really liked it. Then, after register, we went to assembly. Mrs Giles started assembly, but then a man did some if the assembly; he got a cross and a big candle out of his bag and he told us about Jesus. When we got back to class, we swapped - I was on Mr Collier's carpet. And then we played inside for a bit - then we played outside. Fay, Paige and I did some magic tricks outside; we got in a circle and span around and I said some magic words. The magic we did helped us to catch the boy.

When we went back in, we had our milk (oranges) and then played in some more. For lunch I had pizza with chips and cucumber and for pudding I had chocolate pudding.

This afternoon we had a bunny hunt. A rabbit gave us some clues and we had to solve the clues to find him. We didn't find him, but we did find some chocolate money and I ate it straight away. After that we had talent - I did Girls Aloud, and I got a sweety. Mommy picked me up today.

No comments: