Friday, March 02, 2007

Today I brought in a CD of Girls Aloud for this afternoon's talent. When I arrived Mr Collier had already started the register, but I was in time for my name - then it was swapping time; I was on Mrs Gibbon's carpet. Then it was playing in time, then it was link time and then it was playing out time; I practiced my singing and dancing ready for this afternoon's talent.

When we went back in we played some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had pizza, chips, beans and for pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard. After lunch I played outside - I just played on the slide - and then we went back in. We had register, and then played in, played out and then went back in again. Then it was talent time. I did three songs in talent - 'Sound of the Underground', 'Get'cha Head In The Game' and 'Something Kinda Ooooh'. Then it was home time.

No comments: