Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I went into class very nicely this morning; then it was register time. After that it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet again. After that it was playing in time and then playing out time - I didn't catch the boy today, but I did try; he is called Tom. Then we went back in and had our milk, then we played in some more.

For lunch I had macaroni cheese with roast potato and cucumber and for pudding I had a green apple. After lunch I played on the slide.

This afternoon a lady came to visit our class to talk about road safety. She told us that we should always hold someones hand if we went to cross the road. She showed us a big picture, and asked us where we walk and I put my hand up and said pavement, but some people call it path, but it's actually pavement.

I went to Koosh today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

Do you know that in America they say 'sidewalk' rather than 'pavement'.

Madness!

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul