Thursday, March 22, 2007

This morning I went into school just in time for register. After register, we swapped over - I was on Mr Collier's carpet - we went into the cloakroom and Molly did Pop-Idol and then it was playing in time. Pop-Idol is like a quiz show. Then it was assembly time - it was our special assembly, but we didn't do anything, Mr Collier did the whole assembly - he talked about growing up. After that it was playing out time - I chased the boy today; I said a couple of days ago that it would be my last time, but I decided to surprise him!

When we went back in, I had my milk (bananas) and then we played in for a bit. Then it was lunch time. For lunch I had mince with vegetables in it and wedges and cucumber and for pudding I had yogurt.

This afternoon I played outside - I built a very tall tower with some blocks - it was the tallest tower ever (but not taller than the shops ones and that - it was just a model, but it was taller than everyone else's. When we went back in it was register time. Then I practiced 'Girl's Aloud'.

Today mommy picked my up today.

No comments: