Tuesday, March 13, 2007

His morning I went to Koosh club - I've never been in the morning before; I enjoyed it. When it was time for class, Donna took me. When we arrived it was registration time. Then it was playing in time; I've forgotten what I played. Then it was playing out time - I chased the boy. I used to chase two boys, but now one of them is on my team - YES! He is 7!

After playing out time, we went back in and had our milk with oranges, and then we played in some more. After that it was lunch time; today I had pizza, roast potatoes and cucumber and for pudding I had apple crumble with custard. Then we played out but I was in the wrong playground to chase the boy.

This afternoon, I made a poster and some pink stars; this Friday we are having a cinema day, and so I was making a poster for it. During playing out time I staying in to work on my stars - they are really good - you wouldn't believe it. I went to Koosh after school today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.