Monday, March 26, 2007

This morning I had Dominic's invitation for Ellis's party so I brought that into school. I also had some eggs that I had decorated ready for the competition. I gave them all to Mrs Gibbon and Mr Collier, and then we had the register. Then it was swapping time; I was on Mr Collier's carpet today. This morning I played inside and then it was milk time - I had a whole pear today. Then we played outside - I chased him. Well, he had someone else who was 6 on his team, and he said I look like a witch.

After that we went back in and played some more - and then it was dinner time; I had chili with garlic bread and rice and broccoli and for pudding I had sponge with apple in with custard. The dinner lady said she knew I would choose the sponge because she knows that's my favourite.

This afternoon we played outside, and then went in for register and then we played in, but when it was playing out time, Mrs Gibbon said 'Girl's Aloud!' and we had to practiced our dance moves during break, and when I had finished practicing - it was lining up time. Then we went to the hall to practice our play, but when I was in the line, I knocked Paige over by accident - and she cried and I cried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

How are you? I am in Ullapool in Scotland at the moment. Last Friday I travelled from Bristol to Edinburgh. I then went to Stirling and Inverness. Daddy will have to show you where it is.

Where I am staying at the moment is a small Youth Hostel overlooking a harbour and a loch (that is what they call lakes in Scotland). All around are high mountains. Some still have snow on them!

It is very quiet here but twice a day a big ferry comes to the village. I might go for a trip on the ferry if the weather is not good tomorrow. Otherwise I will go for a short walk.

I am coming back to Bristol on Friday and will give you a ring over the weekend.

Take care.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul

xxxxx