Friday, March 09, 2007

This morning it was register time, and then we went to assembly - they told us about road safety and showed us a hedgehog - not a real one! It was gigantic but not bigger than the whole school, but it was bigger than the teachers - I had a cuddly.

When we got back to class we played in side for a bit, then we played outside - I chased the boy. Then we went back in and had our milk - I had an apple today. After that we played in some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had fish and chips with carrots and for pudding I had chocolate pudding with custard. After lunch we played outside; I got a tickle off Sarah, and I fell into 2 tyres and got stuck - it was terrifying.

This afternoon we practiced our play - I have to say 'sometimes we re-tell stories with puppets, and sometimes we make up our own.' Daddy picked me up today.

No comments: