Friday, March 16, 2007

This morning I brought in a card I had made with some stickers and funny faces, a red nose and my DVD of High School Musical. Then it was register time and after that it was assembly time; in assembly, they asked what day it was when we wear our red noses, and I put up my hand, and Mrs Giles said 'Yes Nadia?' and I said 'Comic Relief day'.

When we went back to class, it was swapping time - I was on Mr Collier's carpet - and then it was playing in time and after that we had our milk (I had an orange today). Then it was playing out time - I chased Tom - and then it was playing in time again.

For lunch I had chicken nuggets with chips and baked beans and tomato sauce and for pudding I had yogurt. Nichol had the same earrings as me today, and the same dinner! After dinner I chased Tom some more, and then we went back in.

This afternoon, they turned the classroom into a cinema and we watched High School Musical and Garfield, and we got some popcorn to eat while we were watching. Dominic said he didn't like popcorn, but he was lying because he just wanted to get some sweets. After the films it was going home time - my dad picked me up tonight.

After school I went home and change, and then mommy, daddy and I went bowling. I had to change my shoes and wear some special bowling shoes, and I met some other people, and I won - it was brilliant. I hope we can go again soon.

No comments: