Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This morning I went in and then it was registration. Today is mommy's birthday and I told Mr Collier how old she was. After that it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Gibbon's carpet today. I did some writing this morning, but Nichol and I kept on doing it wrong - we should have been in Stevie's group. After that it was playing in time, and then playing out time - chasing Tom.

When we went back in it was link time (oranges) and then we played in some more. For lunch I had ham, roast potatoes and carrots with gravy and for pudding I had yogurt. After lunch I went out to play - I didn't chase Tom because I was in the wrong playground. I just did some drawing with the chalk instead. Joshua bumped into me on his scooter and it really hurt.

This afternoon I wrote some sentences about wild animals and there was a fire alarm for the whole school. The firemen were practicing on our school! I went to Koosh today.

No comments: