Thursday, March 15, 2007

This morning when I went in I gave Mr Collier a poster for tomorrow's cinema day - it was my idea to do the poster; it was of the characters in High School Musical; Mr Collier loved the poster. After that it was register time, and then it was assembly. In assembly we learned about stories. After that it was playing in time; then it was milk time - I had banana with my milk. After that it was playing out time; I chased the 7 year old boy.

When we went back in, we played some more - I made another poster for tomorrow - I'm poster girl! After that I showed the poster to Mr Collier and asked 'what begins with h?' he said he didn't know, so I said 'High School Musical!'. Then I asked Mrs Gibbon the same question, and then I asked Mrs Hodgeson and she thought it was 'house', but it was 'High School Musical'.

After that it was lunch; I had rice with vegetables and chick peas in it and jacket potato and carrots and for pudding I had ginger pudding with custard. Then it was chasing time - I mean playing out time. I played hop-scotch as well. Then it was going in time, and we played some more.

No comments: