Monday, March 19, 2007

This morning it was register time and then it was swapping time - no assembly today - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. After swapping I wrote a sentence about Cinderella going to the ball, and I went on the smiley side! Then we played inside, and then it was milk time; pears today. After that we played outside - I chased him; everyone knows I chase him - that's because I do it all the time. Then we went in and played some more and then it was lunch time. For dinner I had this stew, pasta and potatoes, it was a bit like an Indian stew but it was horrible. There was egg today as well - I hate the smell of eggs. For pudding I had sponge cake with lemon icing on it - no custard.

After lunch I played outside (he chased me today!), and then we played inside some more; I played princesses - and then it was playing out time, but I didn't play out because I was too busy playing princesses, and then we went in for story time, but instead of a story, we watched a video that Jake had brought in - it was a video of Jack and the Beanstalk. Then it was home time.

No comments: