Monday, March 05, 2007

This morning after register time it was assembly. In assembly they did a play about Chinese new year (it's the year of the pig). After that we went back to class and swapped; I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. Then we played in and then played out - I chased the boys again. Then it was milk time - apples today; very juicy apples.

After milk we played some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had cauliflower cheese with baked potato and carrots and a yogurt for pudding. It was rainy today, so we played in after lunch and then we played out because the rain had stopped. Then it was register time; I did the register today - it's my lucky day today. I had to go and collect the register and we had to read who's register it was and I saw Mr Collier's register; Jake and Stevie were with me as well.

This afternoon Mrs Hodgeson told me something very exciting; I'm going to sing in front of the whole school (even Mrs Giles I think). We are doing a play in front of the whole school as well next Monday - I've got to practice hard.

I went to after school club today.

No comments: