Thursday, March 01, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in, then it was register time and then it was swapping time and then playing in time - I did some work - I always do work; yesterday I did Elma the elephant, and today I did normal elephants; all we do nowadays in elephants! It's elephant madness!

After that it was playing out time; I chased the boys - that's all I do; I never give up. Then we went back in and it was milk time; I had a banana today. After that we played some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had mince pie with rice, broccoli and gravy, its a bit unusual but it's nice honestly. For pudding I had ginger pudding with carrots in it.

This afternoon I played outside again - not chasing the boys this time, and then we went back in. I played in, played out, chased the boys and played in again. Mom came to pick me up today.

No comments: