Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in, and then it was register time. We didn't have assembly until 10:10, so we played inside first. I played in the gluing area - I was making a card for Matalan. Then it was playing out time, and when we went back in it was assembly; one of the year 1 or 2 classes did assembly today; they did a short play - all they did was talk and just act about a little play; 'they give that present, they give this present' - none of us understood what they were doing. It was a bit boring.

When we got back to the class, we had our milk with oranges, and then it was playing in time, and then lunch time. Today we had a Sunday dinner; beef, roast potatoes and carrots and for pudding I had rice pudding with raisins. Then we played out; all the big children were away on a school trip today, so I just grabbed the small children and went on the slide a bit.

This afternoon, we had register and then playing in time - I did a bit more work on my card. I changed my reading books today as well.

No comments: