Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in - then it was register time. After that it was playing in time - we didn't have swapping time today - we don't do swapping every day. Then it was milk time - we had carrot with our milk today. Then it was playing out time; we tried to get these boys, but they were too fast - they were 7, and one was even 8. After that we went back in a played and then it was lunch time. For dinner I had chicken, mash and carrots with gravy, and for pudding I had ginger pudding because I didn't want bananas mixed with custard.

This afternoon I played outside for a bit - trying to get the boys again, and I got them this time. Then we went back in, and played some more. I went to the library today to change my book, and we made some masks. I went to after school club today.

No comments: