Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This morning I didn't cry like a tiny baby - then it was register time. Mr Collier had a teddy bear in his pocket, but I don't know why. During registration I whispered to some of my friends 'Mr Cauliflower!' - it's so funny isn't it! My friends laughed by accident, and Mr Collier wondered what was going on, but we didn't tell him. After registration we had assembly. The teacher in assembly made a pancake - she made it properly, and she put sugar on it, but instead of lemon juice, she put vinegar on it - that wouldn't taste very nice, but 2 of the boys said they would eat it!

When we got back to the class, we played in for a bit and then it was milk time - we had carrot today (not walking bananas). After that we played out, and then played in again, and then it was lunch time. Today we had ham, roast potatoes, broccoli and yogurt for pudding. After that I played outside for a bit.

In assembly, one of the teachers told us about a competition to draw a fairy or a monster, so straight away this afternoon , I started on one of my fairies, but Ellis (or Kane) drew on the back of it so I had to start again. I went to Koosh today, and did another fairy.

People - you have to write comments on my blog because I love getting them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

It's good to see the blog up and running again. I missed it while it was half term (although I did look to see if you had added anything!).

Speak to you soon.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul