Friday, February 02, 2007

This morning I went in, and then it was register time. I went to assembly today; in assembly Ellie and her two sisters went to the front in assembly because they had some medals and cups and bows and certificates they had won for their tap dancing and ballet dancing. After assembly we went back to the classroom and we had swapping time. I was on Mr Colliers carpet today, so I stayed where Miss Gibbon was because Mr Collier wasn't there. After that it was playing in time. I was looking around where to play, and I played somewhere and then I thought I should play something else, so I tidies up first and then moved to another area.

After that it was tidy up time - first I did 10 fingers, and then we all tidies up. After that we played outside, and then came in to have our milk - I had green apples today. After that we played in some more; I thought of an idea - I could make a necklace for the talent show we always have on Friday afternoons. After that it was 10 fingers again, and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had pizza, chips beans and tomato sauce, and for pudding I had chocolate bun.

This afternoon we played outside where I taught the other girls the dance moves for this afternoon's talent. Then we lined up and went back in. We played for a bit - I was finishing my necklace - and then Mr Collier said 'come on yellows - we are going to make a film of the loudest roar'. I did the filming and the rest of the children did the acting. Mr Collier helped me do the filming - it was so funny. Then Mr Collier said 10 figures and we all sat on Mr Collier's carpet and watched some of the films we had made - the last one was Mathew, and Mr Collier said 'do you promise not to roar at the animals', and Mathew said 'no'. Then it was talent time. I did a cool talent - I sang some Girls Aloud and Susan, Ellie, Maisey and me did a dance routine to the music. We won a chocolate bar! Daddy picked me up today.

No comments: