Thursday, February 01, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Mr Collier was back today and did the register. After register it was assembly; they told us the story about the enormous turpin. When we got back to class, it was playing in time; I played with Stevie in the maths area. Then it was playing out time - I just ran around. When we went back in I had my milk and an orange - I gave out the oranges today. Then we played some more, and then it was lunch time.

For lunch I had that mince thing with that crispy thing on the top - it didn't even had peas in it, so its not shepherds pie. I've had it before, but I don't know what it's called. I had it with croquette potatoes and carrots and gravy. For pudding I had carrot cake with custard. After dinner it was playing out time - I played numberjacks today with Stevie and Maisey.

This afternoon Mr Collier told me that I had done my last wordbox - number 18. He has given me some words that daddy has to read out, and I have to write them without looking. We played in a bit, and then we played out again. Mommy picked me up today.

No comments: